ARGOTRAK WARRANTY, RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Argotrak offers a one (1) year warranty on every product sold effective from the date of purchase. This warranty is not transferrable beyond the original customer who purchased the product. The warranty will be void if damage to the product is caused by:
Return for Defective or Damaged on Arrival (DOA) Shipments: Any product that is received defective or damaged due to shipping may be returned for repair or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date. This applies only to products that are received damaged or defective which cannot be fixed remotely by our technical support team.
Return for Defective Shipments after 30 Days: After 30 days from the purchase date, if the product is still under warranty, Argotrak will either repair or replace the product at no charge to the customer. Upon inspection of the returned merchandise if Argotrak deems the product to be in perfect working order or that the warranty has been voided (see above for Warranty policy) the item will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Please note, to be eligible for an exchange all merchandise must be in their original packaging in “like new” condition. All accessories in the original shipment must be included (i.e. manuals, warranties, security seals, cables, antennas, SIM cards, etc.). If any of the above is missing the return will not be accepted.
Before submitting a product for repair or exchange, please contact the Argotrak technical support department for troubleshooting and product support. In our experience most issues can be quickly resolved over the phone. In the event that we are unable to troubleshoot the product, please follow the return procedures outlined below.
Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization #:
- Original order number (located in the confirmation email)
- Name of product being returned
- Reason for return
- Your name
- Daytime telephone number and e-mail address
- You may obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) by emailing Support@Argotrak.com.
- Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with all components, manuals, cables, and accessories included.
- For your protection, use a “trackable” shipping method such as UPS, Fedex or USPS Priority Mail.
- Return the merchandise within 15 days of issuance of the RMA#. Print the Return Authorization # clearly on the outside of the package. Packages WITHOUT a Return Authorization # WILL BE refused.
- The address to which the return should be mailed will be supplied to you at the time the RMA is issued.
Due to the sensitive nature of our products we cannot provide refunds for devices, software or service.