Connected Cameras are fast becoming a must-have for fleet operators!
ArgoTrak’s connected camera solutions capture in-vehicle and exterior vehicle video. Owners can select an application that best addresses their needs, choosing from single camera set-ups to multiple camera solutions. Cameras can be mounted in a variety of locations and at different angles to capture a 360-degree perspective.
The ArgoTrak solution provides HD video while capturing crucial evidence associated with all road events and/or in vehicle activity. In addition to video footage vehicle speed, in-vehicle audio, time/date, direction and detailed driving behavior (harsh braking, fast acceleration, hard turning, etc…) is recorded for further analysis.
The camera system features a 720p wide-angle HD camera, 3-Axis G-Sensor, microphone, two SD card slots, integrated GPS receiver, permanent power cable with optional vehicle input sensors and a tamper-resistant design with a key to access SD card data.
What are the benefits of a connected camera solution?
- Instant video evidence
- Monitor poor driver behavior
- Improve driver behavior through monitoring
- Protect against fraudulent claims and accusations
- Reduces unauthorized vehicle use
- Control fuel costs
- Increase vehicle safety and security
- Lower insurance premiums
Playback & analysis features
- PC analysis software included
- 3G transmission feature sends 10-second MP4 file immediately following an incident
- Optional WiFi transmission sends pending files once camera is connected WiFi
- Pull HD video on demand by sending email request to server
- Search data by time/date, event trigger, vehicle speed or G-force level
- Conversion tool included for MP4 to AVI file formats (data remains watermarked)
- Privacy masking feature for blurring out faces or license plate numbers
- Reporting module to save and print event reports
- Software & firmware updates available and pushed OTA (over-the-air)