HOURS OF SERVICE/ELD SOLUTION
Are You Prepared for the ELD mandates taking effect in December 2017?
ArgoTrak provides a premium Hours of Service (HOS) solution, also known as an Electronic Logbook or E-Log. This powerful yet easy to use tablet-based solution adheres to the US Department of Transportation FMCSA regulations taking effect in December of 2017.
The ArgoTrak ELD solution synchronizes with the vehicle engine to automatically record driving time, for easier, more accurate hours of service (HOS) recording.
Why use the ArgoTrak HOS solution?
- Our customers have the ability to create as many customized DVIR (Driver-Vehicle Inspection Report) forms as needed to make the inspection process more effective
- The ArgoTrak solution also supports Texas, California and Alaska state laws
- In addition, the solution supports slip-seat, multiple trucks, and multiple drivers
- The ArgoTrak solution is EASY to use
- The HOS solution provides on-screen documentation for minimizing errors
- No contract required!
My summary, if you want to think about who needs an ELD, is if you are a driver that has to fill out a logbook, you need an ELD. That’s really what it comes down to.